Monday 17 March 2014

Top three holy grail products (affordable)

Hey everybody! First of I would like to you wish you all a very happy St. Patrick's day. I hope that you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend as I did. Today's post is my top three holy grail products that I could not do without that are all from chemists.

  1. L'oreal true match foundation. I can honestly say that this foundation is the best I have found from the drugstore. It applies so well and blends nicely and is a medium coverage foundation that can be built. I find they have a nice shade range and I wear the shade W1 regularly and the shade W3 when I am tanning. At €14.99 you can't go wrong and this is always a repurchase for me as I have yet to find a foundation from the drugstore that competes with this.
  2. Maybelline fit me concealer. This product is also another that I have repurchased because it works like a dream. I love its cute packaging but I wish the shade range was better. I use the shades 15 and 10 with 15 being lighter than 10 in my opinion. Its light weight formula covers my under eye area brilliantly but it does need a setting powder beware!
  3. Rimmel scandaleyes waterproof kohl eyeliner in Nude. This is a recent enough purchase of mine but this product will benefit everybody. Its flesh tone colour instantly brightens up the look of the eye making it a perfect product for anyone who has early starts and wants to look that little bit more awake. Its waterproof and lasts forever in my opinion. I honestly believe if you have not tried at this product at least give it a try. It needs to be a staple for everyone in my opinion. 
Let me know what you think about these products or what are your holy grail products.
Becca xx

No comments:

Post a Comment