Sunday 2 March 2014

Busy B

Firstly, apologies for the non-existent posts. I have been busy though in all fairness. I have had the mocks, heading out and recovering, watching three seasons of American Horror Story and now I have more study to do as the mock orals for Irish and French are literally right around the corner. 
The mocks in general were horrible, I am the type to leave everything to last minute and this time it was no different! I only have my self to blame for not doing well. I have learned that I really need to get my act together for the LC
The outings after the mocks were truly what I was waiting for ;). I was the last out of my group of friends to finish up as I had a chemistry exam to fail on the Friday. After that my group of friends and I headed out for a free drinks to celebrate the end of the exams and the following night we did the same. My mid-term break consisted of me sleeping and catching up on so many different television series that I had been neglecting. 
Just before the mid-term break I really got into the series American Horror Story which btw is amazing and if you have not seen I recommend to check out. 
So now my life is filled with study for the orals which is going to go brutal as I get nervous speaking in front of others in English let alone languages I can't really speak. 
I now promise to try and update this blog weekly! Becca X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment