Saturday 22 March 2014

A Dark Lip & a Neutral Eye



Hello everybody! So I decided I would share some make-up inspiration. This is my take on a neutral eye and a dark lip. For this look I primed my eyes with Benefit's creaseless cream shadow in the shade Bikini-tini. The cream product is a fab pink neutral shade and its a great base for your shadows. I got this within a set I bought from benefit and I love it.
Next I used the shadows from my Naked Basics and very lightly added the darkest shade from Wet n Wild's eye-shadow trio in Silent Treatment into my crease for more definition. For my waterline I used my nude pencil from Rimmel and for my lashes I used Benefit's They're Real. For my brows I used my double ended pencil from Sigma.
For my lips I lined them with a dark pencil from Maybelline and finished off with Mac's Rebel lipstick. Seriously the picture does not do this lipstick justice, it is has been a favourite of mine over the last few months and it suits everyone.

Let me know what your favourite lipsticks are to use for a dark lip :)
Becca xx


No comments:

Post a Comment